Lady Gaga Film Biography in the works...Who should play Gaga???

A movie biography that depicts the transformation of Stefani Germanotta into pop sensation Lady Gaga is reportedly in the works. Lifetime have sent out a casting call for a female lead for a film titled, Fame Monster: The Lady Gaga Story, based on the Maureen Callahan book, Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady Gaga.

The proposed TV-movie would chronicle the You and I singer's life from when she was Stefani Germanotta until she became the pop superstar known as Lady Gaga. The 25-year-old is not involved in any way with the project.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt0ztwuInK1qknnypo1_500.gif 
Young starlets who would be a perfect fit to play Gaga are:



1.Taylor MomsenTaylor Momsen1
2. Juno Temple
 3. Rooney Mara
5. Heather Morris
 
 6. Lea Michele 
 
7.Lourdes Leon
 
 8. Nikki Reed
 
 9. Eva Amurri
"I would have Marisa Tomei play me," Gaga once told SiriusXM's The Morning Mash Up of the 46-year-old actress. "All my friends call me Marisa when I get angry because my New York accent just flies out of my body."  
 

 So, the question is : Who do you consider perfect for the part?
Feel free to comment...


Katerina Wilhelmina






Comments

Popular Posts