Katherine Jackson Kidnapped ?

Katherine Jackson has eventually broken her silence, revealing the reason she hasn't checked in with her grandkids for the past 10 days is because she simply didn't feel like using the phone.





Mmm...Weird at least...

Jackson just finished up an on-camera interview with "ABC News" and opened up about the family drama that's transpired since she mysteriously ditched MJ's kids 10 days ago and wound up in Arizona.


"There are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped," Jackson stated adding: "I am here today to let everybody to know that I am good and fine."







"My children would never do anything to me like that."


When asked why she felt it was fine to leave 3 minor children in a house without a guardian, Katherine explained she just felt like taking a "short vacation."

"One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here" Katherine Jackson claimed.


It's kind of strange though why she didn't tell her grandkids first!









It has to be mentioned that Katherine still claims: "I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home."


What do you think?
Is Katherine Jackson telling the whole truth?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts