Kim Kardashian As Mermaid For Halloween Party

Kim Kardashian made a splash at a Midori-sponsored Halloween party on Saturday night at the New York hotspot Avenue.



Putting on a blonde wig, a seashell top and green fishtail-like dress, Kardashian channeled Daryl Hannah’s mermaid character from the 1984 film "Splash", co-starring Tom Hanks.

Kim tweeted before the bash "Splash," and "Me & my captain," referring to Kanye West, who was dressed in a nautical-inspired getup.



What do you think of Kim Kardashian's transformation into a mermaid from "Splash"?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. Ah! They have always surprised me. I was thinking about a nice costume only. This is going to be very interesting and attractive. It has been a very long time that I shopped anything online. I have still have to finalize the event space for this year’s Halloweens party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts