Yasmine Bleeth Quotes

1. Does being a feminist mean that I believe that I'm as good as any man? Yes.







2. Guys usually know immediately that I'm high-maintenance.

3. I don't think men like a bad girl. Well, I haven't had a date in a year so I'm obviously doing something wrong. It's not that my standards are too high, I haven't even been asked out in a year. I have no standards, anyone, please!


4. I love a man who can wear my underwear.


5. No one's ever happy with their position in Hollywood. You hear that from people you'd never dream would complain.

6. They told me I gave the best milk mustache of anybody.


7. This is my ultimate fantasy: watching QVC with a credit card while making love and eating at the same time.

8. Whenever women catfight, men think it's going to turn to sex.

9. When I'm out with my girlfriends at the bar, and I see some young 18-year old boy, just for fun I say: "Hi honey. Do you like girls? Do you like girls exclusively? Oh, good."

10. They wrote that I'd gained 30 pounds over the summer and lost it in a week because I was dating three guys at once!


11. I'm the kind of person to wait until I've gained ten pounds to start exercising.


12. It wouldn't be bad to look like a cross between Rita Hayworth and Elizabeth Taylor.

13. I wouldn't hunt a person down for food. But if he were already dead...

14. Well, it's a bit Jerry Springer (as in "Jerry Springer Show") in that aspect.


15. Harrison Ford, not because he's sexy, but because I really admire his work. 


16. Prejudices are the chains forged by ignorance to keep men apart. 



17. Life is amazing: and the teacher had better prepare himself to be a medium for that amazement.

18. Credit...is the only enduring testimonial to man's confidence in man.

19. Every man who's ever fallen in love with me fell hard the minute I cooked a meal for him. It's the way to a man's heart. 


20. When I was little, I used to have to force the boys to kiss me. I had to get my toughest friends to hold them down. 


21. Superstition is only the fear of belief, while religion is the confidence.

22. It was almost like falling in love…It became my boyfriend, my best friend, my family. (on her cocaine addiction - Us Weekly, April 2003)



What do you think of Yasmine Bleeth quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts