Taylor Lautner Quotes

1. At one point I had to shove as much food in my body as possible to pack on calories. My trainer wanted me to do six meals a day and not go two hours without eating. If I would cheat on eating one day, I could tell - I'd drop a few pounds.


2. I got the famous Oprah hug! 

3. The day I finished "Twilight", I came home and started bulking up. For "New Moon", I'm 30 pounds heavier than I was in "Twilight".





4. I love action films. I'd love to do an action drama. I'm always looking to give my character something action-oriented to do.

5. I was in the gym five days a week, two hours a day. At one point, I was going seven days straight. I had put on a lot of weight, and then I started losing it drastically, so I was worried. It turned out I was overworking myself. My trainer told me that I couldn't break a sweat, because I was burning more calories than I was putting on.



6. If I start thinking: "Is this movie going to open? Is this movie going to do well?" I'm not focusing on the job. The job is to make a good movie.

7. The actual getting into the gym and working out process was easier, but the eating was harder. I had to eat every two hours. At one point, my trainer said: "Put anything in your mouth." Because my body fat at the time was only, like, 7.5%.

8. The thing I love is that my home life hasn't changed. I still help out with the garbage. I still help out with the lawn.

9. The coolest thing about the series is that we stay very true to the books; it would be silly for us not to, because the books are exactly what the fans want to see. There's an action side to it, which I love, and there are werewolves now. There aren't just vampires. There's a wolf pack.

10. There's some things you just have to live with. Like twelve cars camping outside your house, and when you wake up in the morning, they're going to follow you wherever you go. It helps that I live in Valencia. It eliminates some. But they're still here.

11. You show up in Paris, and on the drive from the airport to the hotel you're like: "This is so cool! I want to see something! I want to go to the Eiffel Tower!" And then you leave the next morning. You think: "Oh, I didn't get to do anything". I tell people: "I've been just about everywhere, but I've seen nothing".



12. A dream acting role would be Matt Damon in the Bourne series. I would love to do something like that!

13. They tell you beforehand that: "the cast is great, your not going to be nervous, your just going to have fun" and I was like: "yeah, okay" and don't get me wrong I had a lot of fun, but I was nervous. When I got the offer for it, I was like: "Listen guys it's such an honor, but I don't sing, I don't dance, and I don't do accents and that's pretty much what SNL is" so I was really nervous, but it was a lot of fun.

14. It's really unlike anything else. I know that over the past couple of years, I've had the time of my life and I'm very thankful, but it is different. It's almost like you live two different worlds and you completely vanish and then you go back to your regular life. (on being Jacob in Twilight)

15. I hope that I would be considered romantic. I don't know...one of my favorite movies is The Notebook so I guess that would be considered romantic. But I think being romantic is more than the flowers and the gifts. It's about connecting with the person and being able to talk and share things with her.




16. I was freaking! It's probably the most nervous I've ever been. Just standing up on that stage and looking down at the people that you've watched your entire life. It was crazy...I wouldn't let myself lock eyes with any one person because I would have just stopped talking. If I would have locked eyes with Leo (Leonardo DiCaprio) or George Clooney or someone I would not have been able to speak so I was trying to avoid that. (on being star-struck while presenting the Oscars)

17. Yeah, you definitely use a lot of back-entrances and exits, but I think for the most part we (meaning his fellow Twilight cast members, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart) just go along for the ride. We're the same people that we were before and we have people behind us that kind of help us and think ahead and we're just thankful to have that help...When we walk through hotels, we always walk through the kitchen or through the garbage room or the laundry room. It's that not glamorous, trust me.

18. I want to find a girl that is herself. I don't want someone that pretends. So simple.

19. Jacob's angry werewolf side is not like me in real life; I'm like Jacob's Native American side. I'm very friendly, outgoing, energetic and easy to talk to. But playing the werewolf side, where he's holding all this anger and stuff inside him, that'd be very different for me. I love to challenge myself as an actor. (on where he differs from Jacob)



20. I've always looked up to Denzel Washington as an actor. I love Man on Fire, with Dakota (Fanning)!

21. It can be difficult. But now I'm used to the screaming and the occasional grabbing. The first time it ever happened I was like: "WOAH! What's going on? Why are they screaming? Why are they touching me?" But now I get the fans' passion. We understand it so it's not that crazy to us anymore. I just have to be more strategic about where I go, so I don't go to the hippest restaurants at the busiest times, and I try not to tweet before I go.

22. I’m a big fan of all those singing competition shows. Most recently, I’ve been into "The Voice." It’s one of my secrets! And I’m definitely looking forward to "The X Factor," especially because I’m a huge Simon Cowell fan. Personally, I sing for fun, but mainly in the shower, when I’m alone. Other people definitely do not want to hear me sing.

23. When I am traveling the world promoting the films, I say I am on vacation, but it's not really true, I guess. When I go to a beautiful city I spend the whole time in a hotel room and then I am back on a plane to the next place.

24. People say Twilight is what teenage girls are into and I’m like, yeah, but that’s not just it. Most of the time it’s the mums who are actually more passionate! This woman and her teenage daughter are walking up. And the mom’s shaking, she’s just so excited. They get to the front table and the woman goes: "Taylor, I’m wearing panties that have your name on them. If I find a way to take them off and have you sign them, is that OK?" And the daughter’s like: "Mum, come on!" And her mum’s like: "Honey, it’s OK, this is what we do at these signings!" The daughter was so embarrassed.

25. I finished high school and enrolled in my local community college. I got ten credits out of the way. Ever since Twilight hit, it’s been a little busy. So if I’m not working, then I’ll be doing school.

26. The only reason I did it is because the character required it and I love the character. So, in a year from now, if I fall in love with a character that requires me to lose weight, I'm ready to do it.

27. The weirdest thing is that we didn't expect this, so it came as a total surprise. But we're thankful this series has given us the opportunity to do what we love to do, and that is to make movies, travel the world and meet our fans. We have passionate fans everywhere we go! Even in the smallest town, we have a fan base there. It's really comforting to know we have that support.

28. There is no one in particular right now, but I'm a teenage boy, so I date.




29. If you like someone who's your best friend, who you can talk to about anything and you're super, super close, then Jacob is the guy. But if you like the more mysterious type, Edward is your man.

30. There's tons of fans and we hear all of these high pitch voices and we hear "Rah, rah, Taylor, Taylor!" All of a sudden I hear this deep voice behind me: "Taylor, Taylor!" … And this guy walks up to me and he goes "Hey…my daughter is a huge fan, and I'm a huge fan is there any way I can get a picture with you. I'm Jamie Foxx." I was like: "Are you kidding me? Can I get a picture with you?"

31. We have a similar relationship to Jacob and Bella's...We were very open and honest with each other. So it definitely made (filming) a lot easier.


32. I really don't think there was anything that could've prepared me for this. There is no way of getting your head round this phenomenon. (admitting he was totally unprepared for fame and dealing with his legions of fans)

33. I think Robert Pattinson handled himself very well in all of this craziness but I don't think there is any specific way to prepare yourself, you have just got to deal with it all as it comes.



34. Taylor is hilarious. It was definitely not hard to play her love interest. (About Taylor Swift)

35. That's a scary thing, I don't know if she has. I have no idea. (on Taylor Swift writing a song about him)

36. You guys have seen every single move that I make, so I guess I will leave that up to you to decide. (on his love life)




37. If there's another character later on in life that requires (baring my torso), I'm not opposed to it.

38. If I had to choose, I would never take my shirt off again in a movie but I guess that's not very realistic. I certainly won't be asking to do it though.

39. I think the fans would love anybody who played Jacob... I'm just lucky to be the one who got the chance.

40. (New Moon) is very complicated. There's a lot of heartbreak, there's a lot of things going on. Edward leaves at the beginning, (Bella) goes into this depression, I come to try and bring her out of it. Then I go through my own issues, and then she leaves me. It's all over the place.




41. It is a little awkward for me to watch myself and, actually, when we're filming those scenes. (On shooting those shirtless scenes)

42. One second I'll be listening to country, and then the next I'll be listening to techno and then R&B. It's ridiculous. I am all over the place with my music. (On his musical tastes)




43. It's like the worst superhero power, possibly, to get, and how you're going to take that and use it for good and how you're going to be creative with that. (On the abilities of Stretch Armstrong, a character he signed on to play last year)

44. The quote I love the most is Jacob's quote: "Does my half being naked bother you?" That quote just cracks me up. Because, you know, that's when he's shirtless, not wearing a top.



45. It gets kind of itchy. (On his "Twilight" wig)

46. There's a scene where I'm carrying (Kristen Stewart), and it's also, like, four pages of dialogue. So I'm carrying her, and we're walking through the woods, and I'm talking to her, and it's a pretty intense talk. We actually had plans, a rig that was basically going to carry her, and I was just going to pretend that I was carrying her. We got there on the day, and the rig didn't look very natural. They were like: "What are we going to do?" and I'm like: "I'll just carry her. She's like, what, 110 pounds? It's no big deal!"

47. To growl. I'm asked that by a lot by fans, and I don't like doing that. So, fans, please don't ask me that. Wait for the movie. (On his least-favorite question)

What do you think of Taylor Lautner's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts