Reese Witherspoon Breast Implants

American actress, film producer and television producer Reese Witherspoon (full name: Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon) is rumored to have gotten breast implants to enhance her appearance.
-->

There were rumors that Witherspoon, 37, got the breast implants for the needs of her role in the movie "Legally Blonde," which proved not to be true.




Reese Witherspoon has never admitted to going under the plastic surgeon's knife for any kind of plastic surgery procedure.


In an interview with UK Glamour, Witherspoon appeared nonchalant about plastic surgery, claiming: "I'm not for it. I'm not against it. I have plenty of friends who do stuff and if it makes you feel good, great…but I don't think it's the fix for some sort of unease that you're having about who you are as a human being. I don't think I need plastic surgery at this point: Can we just go day-by-day on that one?"


What do you think? Did Reese Witherspoon get breast implants?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts