Justin Bieber Booed At Billboard Music Awards

Justin Bieber learned the bad way that not everyone is a "Belieber" when he was greeted with a round of boos at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday night.



As Bieber took the stage to accept the New Milestone Award he was loudly booed that seemed to shock him.


Dressing up in black and wearing sunglasses to accept the fan-voted award, Justin made a brief speech, roughly addressing the fans that voted to give him the award at the Las Vegas show.

"I'm 19 years old," Justin stated, adding: "I think I'm doing a pretty good job."


After his romantic weekend with his on-again off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez, Bieber appeared to be thrown off by the bad response from the crowd.



"From my heart I really want to say it should be about the music and about the craft I'm making," Bieber explained, but sounded annoyed by the diss.


"This is not a gimmick. I'm an artist, and I should be taken seriously. This other bull should not be spoken of," Bieber was quoted as saying.

Justin also thanked his family, Jesus Christ and finally thanked the fans and walked off stage.

After the show Bieber tweeted to his 39.3 million followers a simple message: "Blessed."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts