Melissa Rauch Quotes

1. TV was my life, growing up. I ran home from school to watch television, and even did my homework with the TV on - my mom had a rule that as long as my grades didn't fall, I was allowed to. So it was my dream to work in television.


2. My fear is that, had I stayed in Jersey, I would have become Snooki because I'm just a bottle of hair dye away.


3. I was kind of like the Rhea Perlman of the bar. I was like Carla on "Cheers." People were more afraid of me. There was a point where I got a little surly. There were only so many chicken wings I could serve before losing the smile on my face.






4. I knew from a young age that I wanted to perform. I went to an arts camp called Brookdale Arts Camp, in New Jersey, from the time I was 6, and then I was a counselor there through high school.


5. When my husband came to my parents' house for the first time, he asked: "Why is everyone screaming? Why are they so angry?" I said: "No one's angry. This is just how we communicate."



6. My first waitress job was at Johnny Rockets in New Jersey, and then I waited tables at a sports bar.


7. I was a theater dork in high school and did all the plays. My theater teacher in high school, Janet Spahr, was absolutely incredible and mentored me throughout school. She taught me a lot about relying on my instincts.



8. We must take down the carnies. I think we need to start a campaign to defeat their scamming ways. I never win the boardwalk basketball game.

9. When I was out of work when I first moved to L.A., one of the first things my husband and I did was buy season's passes to Disney, and whenever I was bummed out about work, we would go to Space Mountain, and it was like a physical injection of anti-depressants.


10. I love an arcade. I love a boardwalk game. But I also love a roller coaster. Though I think the roller coaster love comes from the fact that it took a really long time for me to reach the height requirement, so I promised myself very early on that when I reach that, I will not take it for granted.


What do you think of Melissa Rauch's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts