Britney Spears: "I'm In Love With David Lucado And Want More Kids" (VIDEO)

Britney Spears honestly spoke out about her affair with David Lucado in a new interview with "Entertainment Tonight."

"I'm in love," Spears admitted, describing Lucado as a "simple man" who is "really funny and really passionate."


Spears, 31, went on: "I adore him…I love the fact that anything he's involved in he's'passionate about and it's contagious."


The Princess of Pop revealed that she "would love to have more kids," but when asked about the prospect of tying the knot again, she responded: "I don't know."


Britney's upcoming album "Britney Jean" comes out December 3 and she noted creating the record was "kind of like therapy for me."





"It just kind of transformed me. As you write something your perspective changes. So, it was like my "good therapy record" shared Spears.

Check out the video below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts