Shayne Lamas Leaves Hospital, Releases Statement About Baby Boy She Lost

Shayne Lamas has been released from the hospital after her dreadful pregnancy complications and the passing of her baby.


Lamas, 29, released a statement on Thursday, thanking fans for their support during this tough time and honoring the baby boy she lost.


Lamas was quoted as saying: "Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I've cried reading the expression of generosity and warmth from everyone."



"I'm out of ICU at Mission Viejo Hospital. I cannot thank the medical staff here enough for not giving up on me. Thank you to my father and his wife, my mother, my sisters, my grandmother and New York family, my husband's family, and to my husband (Nik Richie) for never leaving my side," the "Bachelor" winner continued.


"Nik, your strength can never be measured. I love you. To everyone out there, please donate blood. You can save a life like mine," Lamas claimed.




"In loving memory of my son, Rex Jagger Lamas-Richie," Lamas added.

Just in case you have missed it, Lamas was expecting her second child when she fainted on February 9 and was rushed to the hospital.


Lamas and Richie made the decision to name their baby after losing the kid, calling him Rex because Richie always liked the name and "Jagger" after Mick Jagger.




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts