Meagan Good On Naked Photos Leaked: "I Choose To Trust God" (STATEMENT)

Meagan Good is opening up again after the leak of her personal naked photos over the weekend.

Good, 33, initially released a statement claiming that the pictures were taken for her husband.


Here is what Meagan just shared on her Instagram account: "These last few days have been hard…But I know that god is in the plan…I choose to trust him - even when I don't understand…After all, that's what real faith is…I will say, it's been disappointing to receive such harsh judgment and criticism from my own brothers and sisters - when my husband and I were the ones who were violated and had our intimate moments exposed to the world against our will…But it's dad's will - not ours, that will ultimately prevail…And it's a person who did this - not god…I trust dad wholeheartedly even when…Thank you dad for my testimony, for with each pain - it becomes more powerful. Amen."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts