Jennifer Lopez Has Been "Mentally, Emotionally, Verbally" Abused In Past Affairs

Jennifer Lopez made the shocking revelation that she has been abused in her upcoming book "True Love."  







"I've never gotten a black eye or a busted lip, but I've felt abused in one way or another: mentally, emotionally, verbally," Lopez, 45, wrote.



"Every day that you don't walk out that door, every day you accept things in your partner and in yourself, is a day that you're saying it's okay," Lopez was quoted as saying.

Jennifer explained to People: "I had to learn to take care of myself and know my worth. When things are not working out, and you're not being treated in a way that you want to be treated, you have to look at that because it's nobody's fault but yours. You have to take control and you have to set up your own boundaries. You have the power to change it."





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts