Iggy Azalea Calls Steve Madden Photo Shoot "Disgusting"

Iggy Azalea took to social media to express her strong disapproval over a photo shoot with Steve Madden.

"Everything in collaboration is supposed to be mutually approved. But Steve madden did the most disgusting photo shoot ever and never," Azalea, 24, wrote on her twitter account, noting: "Even told me about it, I'm just now seeing it as its uploaded on some random tumblr page and iam livid."



The rapper went on: "I worked really hard on the creative direction of both the shoes and the shoot I WAS involved with and in. I really feel it's been Tainted with these God awful images that Steve madden took appon themselves to create and share without my knowledge. Gross gross gross. Ivd been bamoozeled with a tumblr page where everyone wears socks and takes unintentional crotch shots on pool toys. I'm in shock."


Iggy later removed the tweets and took to Instagram to give her own explanation.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts