Gigi Hadid's Boyfriend Cody Simpson Gives Her Lovely Birthday Gift

Gigi Hadid is absolutely grateful that she is surrounded by people who love her. 
 








Hadid, 20, celebrated her birthday on Thursday and took to social media to thank friends and fans for their sweet birthday wishes and gifts.



"Feeling so loved and blessed today…I'm so lucky to have people in my life that make me feel at home even in a hotel! Thank you all, I love you!" the model wrote on her Instagram account after her photoshoot.


Hadid's boyfriend Cody Simpson also got her the best present.


"For my bday I asked for @McDonalds (or other food) gift cards to keep in wallet to give to those I pass on the streets of NYC & elsewhere that are in need of a meal. I don't always carry cash & it's nice to know it'll be put to good use. Thanks @CodySimpson for the first batch!!!!" Gigi shared on her twitter account.


Check out Gigi Hadid's tweets below…




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts