Sofia Vergara's Ex Nick Loeb Writes Op-Ed About Their Frozen Embryos

Nick Loeb has penned an intense op-ed piece in the New York Times clarifying his court case, his opinion about the frozen embryos he created with ex fiancee Sofia Vergara and their relationship together.  



Loeb, 39, also revealed the reason for breaking up with the "Modern Family" actress.


"In my view, keeping them frozen forever is tantamount to killing them," Loeb shared, noting: "I take the responsibility and obligation of being a parent very seriously. This is not just about saving lives; it is also about being pro-parent."

"Many have asked me: Why not just move on and have a family of your own? I have every intention of doing so. But that doesn't mean I should let the two lives I have already created be destroyed or sit in a freezer until the end of time," the businessman added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts