Britney Spears Talks About Iggy Azalea And Reveals The Secret Of Her Success (VIDEO)

Britney Spears recently made an appearance at the Australian daytime show "The Project". 







During the interview, Spears, 33, talked about her "Pretty Girls" collaborator Iggy Azalea, 24, and opened up about the secret of her success.



"She's a very sweet girl. She has a great accent," the Princess of Pop said about Iggy, noting: "They sent me the song and it was amazing. I was hugely a fan of hers, it was an honor to work with her. She's a very cool girl."

"Success depends on a state of mind and how you feel spiritually. I put my family first," Britney explained, adding: "Well God first, and my family second and my career comes third. I try to balance those things out. I'm doing a really good job with that - success comes my way."

Check out the video below...
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts