Caitlyn Jenner Celebrates Her Official Name Change (VIDEO)

Caitlyn Jenner appears absolutely elegant in white while making an appearance the "2015 Safety Harbor Kids Polo Classic Fundraiser", which took place at Will Rogers State Historic Park on Saturday in Pacific Palisades, California. 



Jenner, 65, was surrounded by guests and took numerous photos.




In the upcoming episode of "I Am Cait", which airs Sundays @ 8PM on E!, the former Olympian attends a party joined by friends to celebrate her name change.




"Outside right now, they are setting up for my name change. All of the girls, all of my little tribe, have told me that they never really celebrated their name change. They just kind of went through it," Caitlyn said, adding: "So, it's not just for me. Really, it's about all of them."

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts