Elle Fanning Talks Trans Teen Role In "About Ray" (INTERVIEW)

Elle Fanning poses for the cover of Teen Vogue magazine's October issue and she looks absolutely gorgeous. 


In an interview with the mag, Fanning, 17, opened up about playing a transgender teenager in "About Ray."

"I never thought about saying no, but I was so afraid to touch it. What if I don't do it right? I know transgender kids - I am honored to help tell their story," the actress stated.


Elle also shared about filming in places away from home: "I miss my friends, for sure. But I don't think about what I'm going to miss. I just think about what I'm gaining."










For the full interview of Elle Fanning, check out TeenVogue.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts