Ellie Goulding Strips Down In "On My Mind" Music Video

Ellie Goulding bares it all in the new music video for her latest track "On My Mind."






Goulding's clip, which occurs in Las Vegas, was directed by Emil Nava and serves as the lead single of her highly anticipated third studio album titled "Delirium".


"Delirium" will be released on November 6.



Goulding, 28, is letting fans know that the song is not about any one specific individual.



In an interview with MTV, Ellie said: "I probably walked into the studio and I was like: "I've got this person on my mind," and then another writer goes: "I've got this person on my mind - it's so annoying," and so we kind of formed the song out of all our different experiences," adding: "That's the beauty of song writing; there's no rules. It doesn't have to be about one person. It doesn't have to be about one subject."


Check out the music video below... 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts