Adele Opens Up About Boyfriend Simon Konecki, Quitting Smoking And More

Adele poses for the cover of Rolling Stone's latest issue wrapped in a towel, appearing absolutely gorgeous. 


In an interview with the the mag, Adele, 27, talked about being famous.

"People think I hate being famous. And I don't. I'm really frightened of it. I think it's really toxic, and I think it's really easy to be dragged into it," Adele explained.



The singer opened up about her boyfriend Simon Konecki.


"He's so supportive. And that takes a very big man, because I'm very successful at what I do. My last boyfriend was uncomfortable with how successful I was, and the fact that he had to share me with lots of people. I have said a million times I'm not married and everyone still says we are. But, yeah, we're still together. We haven't broken up. We've never broken up. We've been together. We just haven't felt the need to get married. We've got a kid together. I feel like that's a big enough commitment," Adele revealed.

Adele shared about quitting smoking: "I absolutely loved it, but it's not that f*cking cool when I'm dying from a smoking-related illness and my kid is, like, devastated…I used to be able to drink anyone under the table and still be able to put on an all-right show. But with kids, hangovers are torture. They just know. They pick up on it and just go for you."


The artist also spoke out about having a squad.


"I've heard about a squad. I wish my squad was all supermodels. We are, in our brains. I guess I have my own squad.. It's not as interesting as some of the other squads that are around right now. But maybe Rihanna can be in my squad! That would be really cool. Oh, God. She's life itself, isn't she? I love her," Adele claimed.








For the full interview of Adele, check out RollingStone.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts