Gina Rodriguez On Britney Spears: "Incredible And Super Kind" (INTERVIEW)

Britney Spears' "Jane the Virgin" costar Gina Rodriguez recently gushed about her.










In an interview with the Huffington Post, Rodriguez said of Britney: "Incredible. Incredible. Incredible woman, super sweet, super kind," noting: "She loved the show, that's how it actually ended up happening. Britney Spears was my pop star. You know what I'm saying? She's my era, she's a few years older than me. I remember just being 16 and wishing I was Britney".


"She is so incredible. You can tell she just wanted to be there. 'Cause she was light, and love and giving, and it's a great episode. It's so good," Gina added.





In case you don't know, Spears, 33, will make a guest appearance on "Jane the Virgin" this November.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts