Alex Pettyfer Reacts To Channing Tatum Feud (INTERVIEW)

Alex Pettyfer made the shocking revelation that he and his former "Magic Mike" co-star Channing Tatum don't get along. 







When asked by Bret Easton Ellis on his podcast "B.E.E.", about his troubled relationship with Tatum, Pettyfer, 25, replied: "It's true. Because Channing Tatum does not like me - and for many reasons (and) many being my own fault."



The actor went on to explain that due to his "bad boy" reputation, he was advised to keep a low profile on the set of the hit 2012 film.


"I was scared to speak. I actually did my work and I sat in the corner and listened to music because I had been told anything I did was wrong by my reps," Alex stated, noting: "I was very insecure as a human being. That also gave me a bad rep because everyone was like: "Alex doesn't speak because he thinks he's better than everyone else." That's not true. I was just generally nervous and scared to be myself. I was in character."


The situation deteriorated when Pettyfer couldn't pay rent to a pal of Channing's at an apartment complex. Alex claimed he moved out due to allergy issues.


"All of a sudden, I got a very negative email from Channing - rightfully so - saying: "Don't f-k my friends. You owe money. Pay the f-king money. Don't be a clown." And I really took that the wrong way, which I shouldn't have, and emailed him back and said: "I'm in a real negative headspace and can you respect me for a moment and blah, blah, blah." And I got hounded through this time of grieving for money," Alex revealed, pointing out: "By the end of it. I just said: "F-k them, what is money when life is so much more. I'm not paying." And I should have just paid. I think he was looking for an excuse to not like me."

"What Channing says goes. He's a movie star. I made the poor decisions," Alex was quoted as saying.


Pettyfer noted that he learned from the experience.




"Channing was actually an incredible influence on me because after this whole situation happened - this was kind of the end of my immaturity and all my experiences put into one. It was an incredible experience making Magic Mike. I wouldn't replace it for anything," Pettyfer added.




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts