Boyd Holbrook Talks Painful Break Up With Elizabeth Olsen

Boyd Holbrook graces the cover of "Man of the World" magazine's latest issue. 

In an interview with the mag, Holbrook, 34, spoke out about his separation from ex-fiancee Elizabeth Olsen, a split that he describes as a "divorce."


The actor shared about how Olsen, 26, broke up with him: "On the same day that my best friend died, I got a call from my girl to tell me it was over."



The actor shared about how Olsen, 26, broke up with him: "On the same day that my best friend died, I got a call from my girl to tell me it was over."


Boyd revealed about the tragic death of his best pal, photographer David Armstrong: "David was the first person in my life to encourage me. He told me to do everything I wanted to do. No one had ever told me that before. He was a very important figure in my life. Important figure is not even close to what he was."





Holbrook opened up about the motorcycle trip up the Chilean coast that saved him.

"I was consumed with my own personal depression, my own personal scenario at the time. What happened over the course of the journey was that I started noticing the different types of trees. I started noticing beauty, the details", he claimed.





The star also talked about the roles he is attracted to.



"I like something that's completely alien to me. I want to escape from my own skin so bad you have no idea. It crawls," Holbrook stated.





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts