Demi Lovato Reacts To The Tragic Death Of Co-Star Tiffany Thornton's Husband Chris Carney

Demi Lovato has opened up about the tragic death of Chris Carney, who died in a car crash early on Friday morning. 






Carney wed Lovato's "Sonny With A Chance" co-star and close pal Tiffany Thornton and she was even a bridesmaid in the pair's wedding.


"Been trying to figure out what to say all day… This morning I woke up to terrible news. My good friend Chris Carney has passed away. This picture is a perfect example of the love he shared with Tiff and how much fun he was to be around. I've been to many weddings but this is by far the most memorable because the way they looked into each other's eyes and the love they had for one another. There were tons of laughs and tons of tears and I'll never forget the way he looked at her. It doesn't seem real and I'm still in shock.. Still speechless. I don't know how to put into words how heartbroken I am for Tiffany and their two baby boys. You're already missed Chris.. And Tiffany I love you so much.. I'm so unbelievably sorry… There are still no words," Lovato, 23, shared on her Instagram account.


The singer also noted that fans can support the former Disney actress and her kids KJ and Bentley during this awful time by donating to a memorial fund, which can be found HERE.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts