Miranda Lambert Breaks Silence About Blake Shelton Divorce

Miranda Lambert has finally opened up about her divorce from Blake Shelton








In an interview with Cosmopolitan, Lambert, 32, shared about trying her best: "Marriage is a tough business, and we gave it our best college try."



The country singer has admitted that she is not ready to date yet.


"I had a great relationship with an amazing man," Miranda said, noting: "so I know what good is. I have a great launching pad for the future. I will never take that for granted."





She also stated that she wants to live a full life.




"Some of that might mean nights on my porch crying, drinking whiskey, and going: "Man, this sucks right now,"" Miranda was quoted as saying.


Lambert spoke out about making music.


"I feel the sexiest when I'm in my element, which is playing music. It doesn't really matter what I'm wearing necessarily or where I'm at, just on stage with my band playing music is sort of where I feel like I belong and that makes me feel sexy," the star explained.


Shelton, 39, broke up with Miranda back in July after ten years together and four years of marriage. He is now dating fellow "The Voice" judge Gwen Stefani.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts